Find accounts on the device:
• Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed..
Read google service configuration:
• Allows this app to read Google service configuration data..
Read your contacts:
• Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you’ve called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge..
Read calendar events plus confidential information:
• Allows the app to read all calendar events stored on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to share or save your calendar data, regardless of confidentiality or sensitivity..
Take pictures and videos:
• Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation..
Read the contents of your usb storage:
• Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage..
Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage:
• Allows the app to write to the USB storage..
Read phone status and identity:
• Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call..
View wi-fi connections:
• Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices..
Full network access:
• Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet..
Control near field communication:
• Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers..
View network connections:
• Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected..
Receive data from internet:
• Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage..
Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge:
Precise location (gps and network-based):
• Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power..
Approximate location (network-based):
• Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are..
Effects on battery life
• Allows the app to control the vibrator..
Prevent device from sleeping:
• Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep..
Run at startup:
• Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running..
Draw over other apps:
• Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications..
Change your audio settings:
• Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output..